martedì 5 gennaio 2016

Good Things Are Happening - CD (Big Beat, 1994)

1 The Vejtables - Hide Yourself (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.)
    2 The Vejtables - Better Rearrange (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.) *
    3 The Vejtables - Good Things Are Happening (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.) *
    4 The Vejtables - Good Times (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.) *
    5 The Vejtables - Time And Place (San Mateo, CA, U.S.A.) *
    6 The E-Types - I Can't Do It (Salinas, CA, U.S.A.) *
    7 The E-Types - Long Before (Salinas, CA, U.S.A.) *
    8 The Shillings - I'm Over You (Oakland, CA, U.S.A.) *
    9 The Shillings - Part Time Man (Oakland, CA, U.S.A.) *
  10 Butch Engle & The Styx - Going Home (Mill Valley, CA, U.S.A.)
  11 The Styx - Hey I'm Lost (Mill Valley, CA, U.S.A.) *
  12 Butch Engle & The Styx - If You Believe (Mill Valley, CA, U.S.A.) *
  13 Butch Engle & The Styx - I Call Her Name (Mill Valley, CA, U.S.A.) *
  14 The Soul Owners - I Can't Hide (Menlo Park, CA, U.S.A.) *
  15 The Soul Owners - I'll Cry (Menlo Park, CA, U.S.A.) *
  16 The Dutch Masters - In My Way (Monterey, CA, U.S.A.) *
  17 The Others - Revenge (Palmdale, CA, U.S.A.)
  18 The Others - I'm In Need (Palmdale, CA, U.S.A.)
  19 The Mourning Reign - Satisfaction Guaranteed (San Jose, CA, U.S.A.)
  20 The Mourning Reign - Our Fate (San Jose, CA, U.S.A.)
  21 The Pullice - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter (Santa Rosa, CA, U.S.A.) *
  22 The Pullice - Little Girl (Santa Rosa, CA, U.S.A.) *
  23 The Navarros - Tomorrow Is Another Day (Ashland, OR, U.S.A.)
  24 The Navarros - Sad Man (Ashland, OR, U.S.A.) *
  25 The Original Wild Oats - My Chance Will Come (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.) *
  26 The Chimney Sweeps - I'll Get My Way (San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.) *
  27 The Innocents - Knock Knock (Simi Valley, CA, U.S.A.) *

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/F8Ds1bQ9/file.html