martedì 2 febbraio 2010

Nederbeat Series #1 - LP (Guerssen, 1996)

Side 1
1 James Mean - Seeing Her
2 The Sandy Coast - Goodbye, Don't Cry
3 The Golden Earrings - The Words I Need
4 The Jay-Jays - Don't Sell The Sun
5 The Motions - I Follow The Sun
6 Roek Williams & The Fighting Cats - I'll Cry
7 The Nicols - Lord, I've Been Thinking
8 The Key - I See Your Image

Side 2
1 The Bintangs - See Me Waitin'
2 The Golden Earrings - Don't Run Too Far
3 Ro-d-ys - Bad Babe
4 Shocking Blue - Send Me A Postcard
5 De Maskers - Death
6 The Outsiders - Strange Things Are Happening

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2VAITW8

Gary ha detto...

Not heard of this comp before so looking forward to checking it out.Some great music from Holland so sure to be some excellent 60's tracks here.Thanks very much Gary in the Uk