mercoledì 13 aprile 2011

Searchin' For Shakes - CD (Amigo, 1999)

Swedish Beat 1965 - 1968
1 The Namelosers - Do-Ao
2 The Friends - Empty Handed
3 The T-Boones - At The Club
4 The Bootjacks - Red Big Car
5 The Shanes - I Don't Want Your Love
6 The Shakers - All I Want Is My Baby
7 The Mascots - Words Enough To Tell You
8 The Lee Kings - On My Way
9 Steampacket II - Take Her Anytime
10 Lea Riders Group - Dom Kallar Oss Mods
11 The Merrymen With Boz - Searchin'
12 The Cherry Stones - Go Away
13 The Fabulous Four - Rotten Rats
14 The Pools - Darling Corey
15 The Beathovens - Summer Sun
16 The Shakemakers - Searchin' For Shakes
17 Annaabee-Nox - Bo Bo Boggie Pack
18 The Bootjacks - In The Circle
19 The Other Side - Out My Light
20 The Namelosers - Land Of 1000 Dances
21 The Madmen - Rambler
22 The Tages - The Man You'll Be Looking For
23 The Best - Back Door Man
24 The T-Boones - King Of The Orient
25 The Friends - Bye Bye
26 The Namelosers - That's Allright

5 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8LF5YTY

Roadrunner ha detto...

What a great album this, I always liked and I think I always like

MIInsane??? ha detto...

Can you please re-up the "Texas Punk 1966" Series? I will be eternally grateful!

Rich AfterSabbath ha detto...

Hey man great compilations! I run a similar blog aimed at making my own 60s and 70s comps. I added you to my blog friends, do the same for me if you like my blog :) I made an Italian comp recently:
http://aftersabbath.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-after-sabbath-37-fellas-buona.html

cheers
Rich

babbler ha detto...

Have you ever heard of a punk group from Pasadena California call Snotty Scotty and the Hankies? You would like them. Look them up on Ebay.
Love, Mrs. Slug