lunedì 23 aprile 2012

Prae-Kraut Pandaemonium #8 - LP (Yahoo, 1996)

Side 1
1 The Seals - Stop This War (Austria)
2 The Starfighters - I Like Trouble (Essen, Germany)
3 Brains LTD. - Nobody Can Reach His Aim (Homburg, Germany)
4 The Party Brothers - Every Night (Germany)
5 The Tony Hendrik Five - I've Said My Say (Cologne, Germany)
6 The Twangy Guitars - God Is My Life (Duisburg, Germany)
7 The Silhouettes - Tell Me Baby (Neuwied, Germany)
8 The High Spirits - Give Me Love (Paderborn, Germany)
9 The Black Shadows - Motherless Child (Gieben, Germany)

Side 2
1 The Young Society - It's War (Vienna, Austria)
2 The Red Devils - Little By Little (Basel, Switzerland)
3 The Eyes - A Stitch In Time (Bad Homburg, Germany)
4 The Fellows - My Thought Is Free (Germany)
5 Gary Street - Let Me In (Ireland)
6 The Slaves - Get Out Of My Way (Vienna, Austria)
7 The Voice - Don't Let Me Down (Hannover, Germany)
8 Lord Crazy - Witchy Bitchy Super Eyeball Highball Cocktail Party Hell-Based Ghost-Chased (Philipsthat, Germany)

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fyyvodn2c44fh59