martedì 9 ottobre 2012

I'm Losing Tonight! vol.1 (compiled by Caveman78)

30 moody-garage gems from the midsixties
01 J.C. AND THE NEW TONES - LOVE- HUMAN EMOTION
02 MYSTIFYING MONARCHS - SOLDIER OF FORTUNE
03 DENNIS & THE TIMES - JUST IF SHE'S THERE
04  RUMBLES - FOURTEEN YEARS
05 GLASS MENAGERIE – NATASHA
06 CYCLONES - TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
07 YESTERDAY'S OBSESSION - COMPLICATED MIND
08 BARRY EBELING & THE INVADERS - SUNNY DAY RAIN
09 BAD OMENS - CHIMES OF FREEDOM
10 GEO WASH. &CHERRY STOMPERS - THE BACK SELF OF YOUR MIND
11 WEADS – TODAY
12 THE BUCANEERS - I'M A FOOL
13 CHOSEN FEW - STAIRCASES, PLACES AND TIME
14 WILDE THINGS - MY LIFE IS BLACK
15 WILDE THINGS - CAN'T SEE THE SUN
16 THE CHANCELLORS - DEAR JOHN
17 MICHAEL JOHN & THE PENDULUMS - YOU' RE WRONG GIRL
18 CHANCELLORS - DON'T TELL ME
19 SOOTHSAYERS - PLEASE DON'T BE MAD
20 WILD THINGS - I'LL TASTE YOUR LIPS
21 JACKS WILD - WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
22 MYSTIFYING MONARCHS -  I'M IN MISERY
23 EMPERORS - BLUE DAY
24  ESCAPADES - I TRY SO HARD
25 THE BOUNTY HUNTERS - THE SUN WENT AWAY
26 SPECKTRUM - I WAS A FOOL
27  MALTEES FOUR - ALL OF THE TIME
28 AL'S UNTOUCHABLES - COME ON BABY
29  ADVANTES - DONE IT AGAIN
30 NOMADS - I NEED YOUR ENERGY 



9 commenti:

Exeter ha detto...

WoW!

Looks like very fine work!
I wonder if I already have many of these tracks... But who cares?!
Thanks a lot!

caveman78 ha detto...

.... this is my private serie of my favourite gems of obscure 60's garage/moody folkpunk monster. Yes, more tracks comped in others comps .....But who cares, my selection is best ;))) I recommend this serie, VERY KILLER!

Psyence Guy ha detto...

THANKS!

DAVE SHARRATT ha detto...

dear caveman how are you. please can you reupload riot of and revenge of the amphetamine generation and winning sides 1 and 2.thanks

Howdy ha detto...

Killer Comp Killer Blog!! Many Thanks!

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/68822548/file.html

Hiohohi Casc ha detto...

PARADISE OF GARAGE COMPS vol 1 removed! pliz add new link

hotrodmike ha detto...

Thanks man. These are fantastic

jes ha detto...

great compiliation album. pure obscure 60's punk :). thanks caveman :).