martedì 24 novembre 2015

English Freakbeat #3 - LP (AIP, 1989)

Side 1
    1 The Frame - Doctor Doctor (Birmingham, U.K.)
    2 The In Crowd - Why Must They Criticize (London, U.K.)
    3 The Sons Of Fred - I, I, I (Want Your Lovin') (Great Yarmouth, U.K.)
    4 The Sons Of Fred - She Only Wants A Friend (Great Yarmouth, U.K.)
    5 Rupert's People - Dream In My Mind (London, U.K.)
    6 Thee - There You Go (Hampstead, U.K.)
    7 UK's - Your Love Is All I Want (U.K.)
    8 Miller - Baby I Got News For You (Norwich, U.K.)

Side 2
    1 The Attraction - She's A Girl (Romford, U.K.)
    2 Bryan & The Brunelles - Jacqueline (U.K.)
    3 The Ways & Means - Breaking Up A Dream (U.K.)
    4 The Thoughts - Memory Of Your Love (Liverpool, U.K.)
    5 The Couriers - Take Away (London, U.K.)
    6 The Mockingbirds - One By One (Manchester, U.K.)
    7 The Answers - It's Just A Fear (Newcastle, U.K.)
    8 The Barrier - Spot The Lights (Fulham, U.K.)

5 commenti:

Mike F. ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Mike F. ha detto...

Any links for any of these English Freakbeat albums? Thanks

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/m3exdlE5/file.html

Unknown ha detto...

High there Caveman?? I certainly am.... loving all the effort you put in on your blog. I'm fairly new to this 21st century broadband, but I was big into the garage scene in 80's England, & have been since. Is there any chance of you re-uploading "Get Primitive, The Best of Pebbles". I had the 1st on vinyl. The unmistakable cover art. I always thought having it on a T shirt would be really cool. Keep up the good work, Peace!

Unknown ha detto...

Me again, Forgot to add the other albums in the best of series. I have the complete pebbles series. Having Get Primitive again would really make my collection much better off. Cheer's.