domenica 23 aprile 2017

I'm Losing Tonight! vol.48

30 moody,garage-folkpunk gems from the midsixties 
01 THE INSANE - SOMEONE LIKE YOU
02 THE GREAT SCOTS - THAT'S MY GIRL
03 THE MYSTIC TIDE – WHY
04 THE FAROS - I'M CALLING YOU BACK
05 THE TILLS - ONE SIDED LOVE
06 THE FEVER TREE - HEY MISTER
07 THE OTHER FOUR – WHY
08 THE YOUNG MEN - A YOUNG MAN'S PROBLEM
09 THE SANDS OF TIME - COME BACK LITTLE GIRL
10 THE RAGGAMUFFINS - FOUR DAYS OF RAIN
11 THE SUNRISERS - I SAW HER YESTERDAY
12 THE LOVE CORPORATION - SHOULD I
13 THE SATANS - LINES AND SQUARES
14 THE SECTION FIVE - PUSHER'S ROUTE
15 PATTI'S GROOVE - IT WON'T LAST TOO LONG
16 THE FEVER TREE - I CAN BEAT YOUR DRUM
17 DALE & THE DEVONAIRES - WILL IT BE EASY
18 JOHNNY & THE NITE RIDERS - I HAD A GIRL
19 DALE & THE DEVONAIRES - COME BACK TO ME
20 THE BENDS - IF IT'S ALL THE SAME TO YOU
21 THE RITES - HOUR GIRL
22 THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS - I DIG YOUR MIND
23 THE NOVA LOCAL - OTHER GIRLS
24 KRI-BABE - NO MORE
25 THE OTHER FOUR - SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE
26 JACKSON INVESTMENT COMPANY - WHAT CAN I DO
27 THE MYSTIC TIDE - STAY AWAY
28 THE SOLID GROUND - SAD NOW
29 THE SOLID GROUND - SHE PLAYED WITH LOVE
30 JOHNNY & THE NITE RIDERS - SHE'S GONE


14 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/dPHS4nIY/file.html

wikkid.pissa ha detto...

Many thanks Caveman!

Psyclist ha detto...

Thanks as always Mr. Caveman!

zaenudin ha detto...

Your articles are very good and interesting to read. I always look forward to your innovative works. thank you


cara paling ampuh untuk mengobati dinding rahim tebal

Best6789 ha detto...

Two of my favourites! Awesome, thank you so much!

zaenudin ha detto...

Your articles are very good and interesting to read. Good work must be loved by many people. thank you


cara alternatif terbaik mengobati dinding rahim tebal

zaenudin ha detto...

Interesting content for me, simple but still have an exclusive feel. thank you


cara alami mengobati kulit kepala gatal berkerak paling ampuh

zaenudin ha detto...

This content is very useful for me, because a lot of information and knowledge that I can get here. thank you


cara tradisional mengobati kulit kepala gatal berkerak

zaenudin ha detto...

Thank you for consistently serving content that is always useful for me as a reader. Hopefully you are always given health.


cara alternatif terbaik mengobati kulit kepala gatal berkerak

zaenudin ha detto...

Thank you for consistently serving content that is always useful for me as a reader. Hopefully you are always given health.


cara alternatif mengobati kulit kepala gatal berkerak

cgm ha detto...

Thanks again. The decade that just keeps giving!

zaenudin ha detto...

I deeply appreciate your hard work in presenting quality content. It certainly requires skill and mature experience. I am very grateful to you.


cara paling ampuh untuk menghilangkan dinding rahim tebal

zaenudin ha detto...

Good content requires extensive skills and knowledge, I am proud to continue to visit your blog.


cara alami mengobati haid berkepanjangan paling aman

น้องส้มส้ม ha detto...

I think this is one who reads it. I like to read this. And many of my friends come to read this. ความรู้เรื่องดวง