lunedì 30 aprile 2018

I'm Losing Tonight! vol.53

30 moody,garage-folkpunk gems from the midsixties 
01 FEDERAL UNION - CAN'T STOP, CAN'T GO
02 CARETAKERS - HIDDEN STEPS
03 THE NORTH BRIDGE COM. - STRANGE LAND, STRANGE PEOPLE
04 VIPERS - MY LOVE IS GONE
05 THE CHECKMATES  - TALK TO ME
06 JOEL TESSLER – WHY
07 THE NEXT STEP - I'VE GOT POWER TO FLY
08 THE GRAVEYARD FIVE - THE MARBLE ORCHARD
09 PLAGUE LTD. - THEY'RE NO BETTER
10 THE BARONS – DRAWBRIDGE
11 GEAR ONE - BALL OF TWINE
12 THE HUSTLERS - IF YOU TRY
13 PLAGUE LTD. - SO COLD
14 SQUIRES - I WANT YOU
15 VIPERS - SO EXCITED
16 FEDERAL UNION - I REALLY NEED YOU
17 LOVED ONES - PLEASE SEND HER
18 MADD, INC. - I'LL BE THE ONE
19 MADD, INC. - DON'T BE SO MEAN
20 CITY LIMITS - I DON'T MIND YOU
21 DRUSALEE & THE DEAD – LILY
22 THE PARAGONS - BLACK AND BLUE
23 MADD, INC. - THAT LOVIN' FEELIN'
24 THE KRACKER BARRELL KOMPLEX - DIFFERENT THAN ME
25 GANG OF SAINTS - YEST IT'S TOO BAD
26 THE NEXT STEP - RIVERS OF HATE
27 PSYCHO - YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT ME
28 FEDERAL UNION - A DAY WITHOUT TIME
29 SCORPIO - HEY JOE
30 THE MARK V - OVER YOU

14 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://www88.zippyshare.com/v/ORuaIlB8/file.html

ROCK EN CAUX ha detto...

yes new one need to download as possible yeah ?

caveman78 ha detto...

use the link above to download

hotrodmike ha detto...

Great to see you get back to this awesome series. Some killer tracks on this one, Thanks!

steve ha detto...

whoa very excited thanks man! #53!

Psyclist ha detto...

Thx Mr. Cave ... it's been awhile since the last but its worth the waiting, as always. Much appreciated!

cgm ha detto...

Thanks again for yet another great comp!

Best6789 ha detto...

Thank you so much!

Wayman52 ha detto...

Dear caveman,

Think this must be 54 cause 53 started with that wonderful weird Virginia number. Thanks for all your good work again my italian friend. N.B. I loved i.e. the numbers from the band Madd! (from an earlier compilation).

Unknown ha detto...

The tracklist is from Vol. 52 Can you please change it Vinz

Wayman52 ha detto...

Thanks, thanks, thanks, my anonymous friend from Italy.

Your compilations are getting better and better. What a wonderful nr. 52 starts with (Federal Union, talking about digging gold!) and this one 53 there is not a bad number on it!

Wayman52 ha detto...

Dear Caveman78,

I am desperately looking for a number in my own mp3 collection where I don't know the name of the artist and the title. Phrases from the song are: They gave you eleven good teachers and you made them all look like fools and in the refrain: All you ever do is hanging A round the house of crime. Please, can you or a visitor of the blog help me out? The number is a small but essential stone in my thinking things over (The Wolves).

Frank M. Young ha detto...

Thank you for this new volume! I play this series all the time and always enjoy the sequencing of the tracks. This is a labor of love!

Best6789 ha detto...

Thanks again and again....