lunedì 27 aprile 2020

Atto di Forza #39-100% italian beat from the mid 60's

100% italian beat from the mid 60's 
00 INTRO - ADRIANO CELENTANO - BAM-BOM
01 FRANCA SICILIANO - IL MIO AMORE È CAPELLONE (1966)
02 FRANCA SICILIANO - CAPELLI SUGLI OCCHI (1966)
03 LES DOUBLES FACES - TI PREGO TORNA (1966)
04 CONTINENTALS - CHIUDI LA PORTA (1965)
05 I CALIPOP - RESTIAMO ANCORA INSIEME (1967)
06 ANTOINE - CANNELLA  (1967)
07 ANTOINE - UN CASO DI FOLLIA (OFFICIAL VERSIUON) 1966
08 CONTINENTALS - NON RINUNCIO A TE  (1965)
09 CONTINENTALS - IO NON SO PERCHÈ (1965)
10 GLI SLIKERS - LONDON LOOK (1968)
11 LA RAGAZZA 77 - LA STRADA È LUNGA (1967)
12 ALBERTO ANELLI - IL SUCCESSO (1967)
13 ALBERTO ANELLI - CREDERAI (1968)
14 ADRIANO CELENTANO - UN BIMBO SUL LEONE (1969)
15 KLOO - COME T'ODIO (1967)
16 CATERINA CASELLI - LE BICICLETTE BIANCHE (1967)
17 SUNLIGHTS - IL DISERTORE (1967)
18 VALERIO - IL BERSAGLIO (1970)
19 CALIPOP - DOVE CREDI DI ANDARE (1967)
20 I MONELLI - PAMELA PAMELA  (1967)
21 FRED BONGUSTO - HULLY GULLY A MEZZANOTTE (1964)
22 ALIDA CHELLI - BEAT BOAT (1964)
23 GIORGIO GABER - C'È UNA COSA CHE NON SAI (1967)
24 I SATELLITI - LO SCATENATO (1968)
25 SHARKS - QUEL CHE VOGLIO DA TE (1967)
26 BEPPE CARDILE - LASCIA IL TUO MONDO (1966)
27 MICHEL POLNAREFF - UNA BAMBOLINA CHE FA NO NO NO (1966)
28 BRUNO  FILIPPINI -  UN PICCOLO AIUTO DAGLI AMICI  (1968)
29 GIORGIO GABER & MINA - PIENI DI SONNO (1962)


9 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fa4mshrff73g527/va_-_Atto_di_Forza_vol.39.rar/file

tennessee boy ha detto...

HI !

If you are interested :
this is a link with all others peebles volumen
and several "High in the mid-sixties".
This link is for a friend too but if you want the others "High in the mid-sixties"
You oould Tell me. Thanks again for the re-upload
https://we.tl/t-UPExhVsNep

Best regards from France

michaelvee ha detto...

downloading... sembra interessante....

tennessee boy ha detto...

Perfect
Do you want the others "High in the mid-sixties" ?


I give you 1 blog with near 300 volumen about garage music
https://sixtiesgaragepunk.blogspot.com/2019/12/usa-garage-greats.html#comment-form

I discovered it at me same time than yours
Havin fun with very good music
and thanks for your blog
Good day

caveman78 ha detto...

Thanks friend, I knew hià this blog for some time. it's great. good download :)

michaelvee ha detto...

here's my picks: Continentals ( all track!) / Alida Chelli - Beat boat / Calipop - Dove Credi Di Andare / Franca Siciliano (both) / Shark s _ Quel che voglio

olà, good job mate!

Rob Kopp ha detto...

Hi, If you plan to make another volume of Atto di Forza of neo garage sounds (after no. 10), could you please include Stanco d'aspettare (Tired of waiting) from the EP Solo shake (the title tracks was on. vol. 10) by I Gobbi? It's already in my list http://kindakinks.net/discography/kinkskovers.php (not online yet), but I've never heard it.

Rob Kopp ha detto...

Hi Massimo .... and Che Vuoi Da Me (I Need You) by Tony Borlotti E I Suoi Flauers ‎from their EP Inno Dei Flauers, please.

Anonymous ha detto...


I am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Padman . and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i win 1.900.000 million Dollar. Dr Padman truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers padmanlovespell@yahoo.com. OR Whatsapp or WhatsApp +19492293867