giovedì 20 gennaio 2011

Mindrocker #10 - 2LP (Line, 1984)

Side 1
1 The Knight Riders - I
2 The Music Machine - Double Yellow Line
3 The Music Machine - Absolutely Positively
4 The Music Machine - The Eagle Never Hunts The Fly
5 The Music Machine - I've Loved You
6 The Royal Guardsmen - Leaving Me
7 The Whether Bureau - White And Frosty

Side 2
1 The Uncalled For - Do Like Me
2 The Uncalled For - Get Out Of The Way
3 Teddy & The Pandas - (Bye Bye) Out The Window
4 Teddy & The Pandas - Once Upon A Time
5 The Energy Package - See That I Come Home
6 The Fallen Angels - Have You Ever Lost A Love
7 Primrose Circus - P.S. Call Me Lulu

Side 3
1 The Wildflower - Baby Dear
2 The Wildflower - Wind Dream
3 Euphoria - Hungry Women
4 The Otherside - Streetcar
5 The Wildflower - Coffee Cup
6 The Harbinger Complex - I Think I'm Down
7 Teddy & The Pandas - Smokey Fire

Side 4
1 The Wildflower - Jump In
2 The Otherside - Walking Down The Road
3 The Harbinger Complex - When You Know You're In Love
4 Euphoria - No Me Tomorrow
5 The Harbinger Complex - Time To Kill
6 The Harbinger Complex - My Dear And Kind Sir
7 Teddy & The Pandas - We Can't Go On This Way


3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXLSHQB0

Roadrunner ha detto...

hi caveman, a month ago That I Have Prepared this collection to get on the blog and for Different Reasons did not. So for a while I Will Have saved. You done good choice

Woody ha detto...

Thank you for the visit to The Primitive Rhythms!!!

Well, this box are incredible. Superb garage music. Highly recommended.

All the best friend,