mercoledì 20 aprile 2016

Trip In Tyme #1 - CD (Manic Mustang, 2006)

 25 Time Travelling US '60s Garage Tracks
 1 The Ovaitt Brothers - How Can I (St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.)
    2 The Paatz - Tell The World (Indio, CA, U.S.A.)
    3 The TR-4 - Let It Be Known (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.)
    4 The Pied Pipers - Stay In My Life (Youngstown, OH, U.S.A.)
    5 The Rogues - Opportunity (U.S.A.)
    6 The Sand Pipers - Stand Up Girl (FL, U.S.A.)
    7 The Scholars - I Need Your Lovin' (Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.)
    8 The Serfmen - Cry (Fort Wayne, IN, U.S.A.)
    9 The Shades - I Need You (Akron, OH, U.S.A.)
  10 Sir Laurence & The Crescents - Flip Me Over (St. Paul, MN, U.S.A.)
  11 Sites N' Sounds - The Night Is So Dark (York, PA, U.S.A.)
  12 Sleepless Knights - Driving Me Crazy (Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.)
  13 Snails - When I Met You (Smyrna, GA, U.S.A.)
  14 The Fabulous Royals - She Told Me (That I Had To Wait) (U.S.A.)
  15 The Sound Track - I See The Light (TN, U.S.A.)
  16 The Starfires - The Hardest Way (Long Beach, CA, U.S.A.)
  17 The Torquays - Something Else Kind Of Woman (San Bernardino, CA, U.S.A.)
  18 The Clann - Hey, Baby (Columbia, MO, U.S.A.)
  19 The Culls - Midnight To Six Man (Little Rock, AR, U.S.A.)
  20 The Shillings - Forgive Me My Love (Dayton, OH, U.S.A.)
  21 Villagers - Cool It (FL, U.S.A.)
  22 Dicky Treadway & The Salados - You Can't Believe It (Hamilton, TX, U.S.A.)
  23 The Voxmen - Time Won't Change My Mind (Toccoa, GA, U.S.A.)
  24 The Watchband - No Dice! (Kearney, NE, U.S.A.)
  25 The Why Four - Hard Life (U.S.A.)

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/tHZeZYzc/file.html

hotrodmike ha detto...

Thanks for putting all the volumes up caveman. I haven't heard them in a long time. Can't wait to listen again.

KaptainSteve ha detto...

Hello, please re-up. Thanks.