venerdì 22 aprile 2016

True Love Has Gone Forever - LP (King Beat, 1985)

More Copenhagen Beat 63-68
Side 1
    1 The Telstars - True Love Has Gone Forever (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    2 The Shadderhands - The End (Roedovre, Denmark)
    3 Mods - Gloria (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    4 Mods - Get The Picture (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    5 The Ex-Checkers - Wooly Bully (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    6 The Strangers - Jezebel (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    7 The Keepers - Rain In My Heart (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    8 The Blue Beats - Sorry She's Mine (Uppsala, Sweden)
    9 The Rangers - Kicks (Holback, Denmark)

Side 2
    1 Melvis & His Gentlemen - Hippy Hippy Shake (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    2 Electro Swingers - See The Crocodile (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    3 Baronen - Hey Joe (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    4 The Telstars - Come On Baby (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    5 The Kids - Can't Stop Now (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    6 The Ex-Checkers - Long Long Time (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    7 The Stoneagers - I Don't Want Nobody (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    8 Melvis & His Gentlemen - Skinny Minny (Copenhagen, Denmark)
    9 The Telstars - Tell Me Why (Copenhagen, Denmark)

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/cBUGIp1N/file.html

Unknown ha detto...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662