sabato 2 marzo 2024

60's Forgotten Things Vol. 22

 

Moody Part 2!

A1 The Shades Of Time - Teardrops
A2 The Myrchents - I Gotta Know If You're Leaving
A3 The Sunsets Featuring Ted Robbins - I'll Do Whatever You Want
A4 The Court Jesters - Come Tonight
A5 Bobby Bond - You’ve Got Time
A6 The Skeptics - Stripes
A7 The Grodes - I've Lost My Way
A8 The Coachmen - Nothing At All 

B1 The Dimensions (Of Refugio) - Worryin’
B2 The Intruders Five - (I'm Pretending) I Don't Know You
B3 The Fatigues - I’m Defeated
B4 The Mott's Men - Comin’ Or Goin’
B5 The Chancellors - It’s Too Late
B6 The Aggressors - Just A Little
B7 The Ascots - I Won’t Cry
B8 The Coming Times - Pork And Beans
B9 The 5 : P.M. - Auburn Red 

On cover: (Jerry Waugh And) The Skeptics.


3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://krakenfiles.com/view/2n2eom9gDJ/file.html

dc_animal ha detto...

Thanks!

Robert Charbonnier ha detto...

Grazie for the continuation of the series. I love Garage, even moody ;)