giovedì 21 marzo 2024

STATES OF MYND VOL.6



- UTAH -

1.  SILK WINGED ALLIANCE - FLASHBACK
2.  JERRY & THE REMNANTS - I'VE WASTED MY TIME
3.  SOUNDS UNREAL - SCENE OF THE CRIME
4.  IN MATES - THE SAME
5.  FARGO - ROBINS, ROBINS
6.  BACK SEAT - LIKE YOU DO
7.  CLINGERS - GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
8.  GENTS - I WONDER WHY
9.  SILK WINGED ALLIANCE - HOMETOWN
10. RESURRECTION - LIKE THE WAY
11. STARKS - HOP SKIPPIN LOU LOU
12. SUSIE D - IMAGINARY WORLD
13. MERKIN MANOR - MAYBE SOMEDAY
14. TODES - 137 GROOVES BELOW ZERO
15. FARGO - TALKS WE USED TO HAVE
16. SILK WINGED ALLIANCE - WHAT A MAN CAN REALLY BE
17. TODES - GOOD THINGS
18. STARKS - SHELLY BELLY
19. GENTS - SIX O'CLOCK
20. TODES - HEARTBREAKER

9 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://krakenfiles.com/view/O3HUI9EEs9/file.html

Rob Kopp ha detto...

Thanks for vol. 6

Bill Bibo Jr ha detto...

Thank you. These look like fun. I went back and got all so far. Are you planning on doing all 50? Wow, that would be amazing.

Chocoreve ha detto...

Thanks a lot for your great work and blog !

Paul ha detto...

Hi Bill, the original plan was to do the states that the 'Psychedelic States' series hasn't included, but I'm rethinking that now. I guess I'll carry on til I run out of ideas!! Cheers DJ Pablo

dc_animal ha detto...

@Paul - Thanks! Glad that you are covering some of the lesser covered states and that you might consider doing all 50. That would be a treat!

jose kortozirkuito ha detto...

Hi Pablo
It is a good idea to complete the "Psychedelic States" collection. There are many states with great bands, for example Iowa, New Mexico, Michigan and all of New England.
You will have the problem with Wyomming
Thanks for everything and I look forward to the next volume.
Greetings from Spain
José

Paul ha detto...

Hi Jose, I have plans to do all these states you mentioned. Wyoming, well that sounds like a challenge I am up for haha !

jose kortozirkuito ha detto...

Hi, Pablo.
Good luck with Wyoming. I was looking for information for a while, but few bands and not very good ones, but in exchange, I was able to discover wonderful landscapes.
I send you a little help:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12vdVH2_pcq3z1JBGF-L3JoTm2iQjdcfe/view?usp=sharing
Cheers
Jose