mercoledì 30 gennaio 2008

New England Teen Scene #2 - LP (Moulty, 1984)

Side 1
1 Cobras - I Wanna Be Your Love
2 The Plymouth Rockers - Don't Say Why
3 The North Atlantic Invasion Force - Blue And Green Gown
4 The Barbarians - Hey Little Bird
5 Monday's Mondos - I'm Cryin'
6 Love Inc. - She Don't Care About Me
7 The Remains - Talking About You
8 The Shyres - Where Is Love
9 The Insane - Someone Like You

Side 2
1 The Landlords - I'll Return
2 White Fluff - Vegetable Binge
3 The Blue Beats - Extra Girl
4 The Tallysmen - You Don't Care
5 The Shadows Four - I'm Beggin' You
6 The Renegades - Waiting For You
7 The Plagues - To Wander
8 The Fifth Generation - If I See Her
9 Back Street Boys - Back St. Blues
10 The Others - My Friend The Wizard


2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/15163385/va_-_New_England_teen_scene_vol.2.rar

StevenK ha detto...

Great stuff, as usual! Thanks much!

Steven