lunedì 27 aprile 2009

Garage Beat In Florence - CD (Beat.IT, 2004)

The complete collection of Beat recordings originally released on the 'NET' label in 1966.

1 Telstars - She Waits The Happiness
2 Telstars - With My Girl
3 Danny - Everything
4 Telstars - Solo Me
5 Danny - Somebody Else
6 Billy E I Cani Fedeli - Lei Ama Me
7 Danny - In The Morning
8 Gli Spettri - Non Mi Lascerai
9 Telstars - I'm Feeling Love
10 Gli Spettri - Non Eri Per Me
11 Facce Di Bronzo - I Can Only Give You Everything
12 Facce Di Bronzo - All Right
13 I Tremendi - Where's My Baby
14 I Tremendi - Together We're Strong
15 Telstars - Tu Sei Lontana
16 Gli Spettri - Come Farei
17 I Tremendi - I Knew I'd Get You
18 I Tremendi - If You Don't Come Around
19 Danny - We Could Be Happy
20 Danny - That's Alright
21 Noi Tre - Don't Lie To Me
22 Noi Tre - Se Tu Non Ce Sei
23 Danny - Il Tempo Sopra Noi
24 The Fellows - Per Chi Non Conosce La Liberta
25 The Fellows - La Mia Strada
26 Noi Tre - Un Posto Dove
27 Noi Tre - Non Piangete Io Son Contento
28 Noi Tre - Outside


6 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USUGDZHT

mon blog ha detto...

Can you use another website for the downloads than megaupload ? If you're not a premium user it's nearley impossible to download anything. Thanks.
Jack

The Bomber ha detto...

great new design
thanks for this one man.

Cheers

caveman78 ha detto...

thanx pablo:) i can look your blog 'pablos private garage '? i dont have invite for look it. bye

Mark ha detto...

Yessss! I just discovered this blog recently and love it. So glad you're back with more killer comps.

vega ha detto...

Thank you for this great post,and great blog.