domenica 26 febbraio 2012

Teenage Shutdown #6-I'm Down Today - CD (Teenage Shutdown, 1998)

Moody & Brooding Teen Misery Garage Rock Lowdown - 1965-67
1 The Drones - I'm Down Today (Valley Center, CA, U.S.A.)
2 The Nite Walkers - High Class (Downey, CA, U.S.A.)
3 John Brown's Bodies - Out Of My Mind (Norton-Mansfield, MA, U.S.A.)
4 The Other Half - A Lot To Live For (Pottstown, PA, U.S.A.)
5 The Iron Gate - Feelin' Bad (Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.)
6 John Does - One Kind Favor (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.)
7 The Zoo - Sometimes (Milwaukee, WI, U.S.A.)
8 The Young Monkey Men - I Believed You (Trenton, NJ, U.S.A.)
9 The Shaynes - From My Window (Lancaster, PA, U.S.A.)
10 The Riots - I Can Go On (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.)
11 The Jagged Edge - How Many Times (U.S.A.)
12 The Sinders - Get Out Of My Life (McMinville, TN, U.S.A.)
13 The Intruders - I'll Go On (St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.)
14 The New Breeds - Girl In Love (Columbus, OH, U.S.A.)
15 Chargers - I'm So Alone (Wenatchee, WA, U.S.A.)
16 Three From Three - Sad Lovers (Live Today) (TN, U.S.A.)
17 The Amberjacks - Blue Jaunt (Baldwin, NY, U.S.A.)
18 The Specters - Depression (Worcester, MA, U.S.A.)

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1z678my7ne9un2u

Francisco C. Neto - franneto/franarts ha detto...

Link quebrado

Gracie mille - belíssimo blog

Francisco - São Paulo - Brasile