lunedì 16 giugno 2014

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum (Bosshoss)

ORIGINAL 1960S USA GARAGE BAND RECORDINGS
01-Epic Five - I Need Your Lovin'
02-Norsemen - Can't You Fall In Love
03-One Of Hours - Feel The Pain
04-Wild Ones - Please
05-Bondsmen - I Don't Want Your Lovin' Anymore
06-Foamy Brine - Tell Her
07-Unwritten Law - The Whole World Is Blind
08-Secrets - Somethin' Good For Me
09-Jades - I Cried
10-Bacardis - Don't Sell Yourself
11-Edicates - She's Gone
12-Georgy And The Velvet Illusions - Mini Shimmy
13-Starfyres - No Room For Your Love
14-Remaining Few - Wait a While
15-Chosen Few from St. Michaels - Get It On Life
16-Casuals Incorporated - I Realized
17-Centurys - Don't Bother
18-The End - Can't Get Free
19-Delrays, inc. - I'm a Lovin'
20-Visions - She's The Girl For Me
21-Chaparrals - It May Be My Fault
22-Branded 'X' - Society And Me
23-Beau Gents - Three Letter Word
24-Hangmen of Fairfield County - I Don't Want you Around
25-Fourgathering - You're Mean To Me
26-Alan Burn and The Ushers - Whirlpool
27-Next Step - I Said No
28-Changing Tides - Don't Say Goodbye
29-Trackers - You Are My World
30-Fifth Row Bac - Please Don't Go


6 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/41656113/file.html

gustavo zamora ha detto...

Thanks for this CD...greetings: GZ

gustavo zamora ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
1966forever ha detto...

Many thanks!

Jerry Colburn ha detto...

your work is much appreciated!

Blogger ha detto...

Get all the best spirits and wines at Duty Free Depot!

All the popular brand name beverages for unbelievable discounted prices.