giovedì 24 marzo 2011

Visions Of The Past #3 - CD (Disc de Luxe, ?)

1 The Hellions - Dream Child
2 Carl Wayne & The Vikings - You Could Be Fun (At The End Of A Party)
3 Juganaut - A Taste Of Hell
4 A Bunch Of Fives - At The Station
5 The Farinas - You'd Better Stop
6 The Bambis - Not Wrong
7 Listen - You Better Run
8 The Rally Rounders - Bike Beat Pt. 1
9 Vincent Crane Big Sound - Little Girl
10 Arthur Brown & The Diamonds - You Don't Know
11 The In Crowd - I Don't Mind
12 Rupert's People - Love/Opus 193
13 The End - Why
14 The Rally Rounders - Bike Beat Pt. 2
15 The Shepperton Flames - Goodbye
16 Listen - Everybody's Gonna Say
17 The Shepperton Flames - Take Me For What I Am

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8DUCD6MN

cuorediformaggio ha detto...

dear pogc,
sorry to tell but this link is not working.
I tried and I tried and I tried but there's no way to get to the end of the download.
Can you fix it?
Thanks a lot.
Ciao.

Luca