domenica 11 marzo 2012

Wyld Sydes #3 - CD (Retro Gene, 2006)

American 60s Garage Bands
1 Kinetics - Feeling From My Heart (Houghton, MI, U.S.A.)
2 The Jesters - Don't Try To Crawl Back (Naples, FL, U.S.A.) 3 Gentleman Jim & The Horsemen - Shackled & Bound (Portland, OR, U.S.A.) 4 Four Generations - I'm Not Coming Back (CA, U.S.A.) 5 The Flares - I Found Out (PA, U.S.A.) 6 Invaders - Why I'm Not The One (PA, U.S.A.) 7 The Apostles - While I'm Away (U.S.A.) 8 The Menaces - Till I Met You (Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.) 9 The Niteriders - Whatever's Right (Portland, OR, U.S.A.) 10 The Outer Limits - Begin Your Crying (Las Cruces, NM, U.S.A.) 11 The Colony - Things On My Mind (Ventura, CA, U.S.A.) 12 Missing Links - They Say You Lie (TX, U.S.A.) 13 Donnie - You're No Good (Somerset, PA, U.S.A.) 14 Grand Prees - No Time To Lose (Pittsburgh, PA, U.S.A.) 15 Daytrippers - You Cheated (Pittsburgh, PA, U.S.A.) 16 The Aggregation - Candlestick Stomp (NY, U.S.A.) 17 The Esquires - She's My Woman (Springfield, MO, U.S.A.) 18 The Serfmen - A Man Can't Live Without Love (Fort Wayne, IN, U.S.A.) 19 Young Executives - Come On In Baby (NY, U.S.A.) 20 The Shandells Inc. - Say What I Mean (Huntsville, AL, U.S.A.) 21 Velours - She's My Girl (CA, U.S.A.) 22 The Teddy Boys - It's You (Hyde Park, NY, U.S.A.) 23 The Leather Pages - The News Is Out (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) 24 The Gaunga Dyns - Rebecca Rodifer (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) 25 Jerry Raye - I Cry (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.) 26 The Rationals - Be My Girl (Detroit, MI, U.S.A.) 27 The Executioners - I Was Wrong (Youngstown, OH, U.S.A.)

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8r2staidv6gocy