mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

Wyld Sydes #8 - CD (Retro Gene, 2008)

2 The Renaissance - The Name Of The Game Is Love 3 Rogues - Let Bygones Be Bygones 4 Bedlam Four - My Baby Is Gone (Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.) 5 The Rooks - Gimme A Break (Tacoma, WA, U.S.A.) 6 Elements - Lonely Town 7 The Esquires - Am I To Blame (Belvidere, IL, U.S.A.) 8 The Bojax - Hippie Times (Greenville, SC, U.S.A.) 9 Robin & The Three Hoods - That's Tuff (Madison, WI, U.S.A.) 10 The Medallions - Leave Me Alone (Oak Park, IL, U.S.A.) 11 Jack Bedient & The Chessmen - Rapunzel (Wenatchee, WA, U.S.A.) 12 The Avantes - Baby Go (IL, U.S.A.) 13 The Insane - I Can't Prove It (Terryville, CT, U.S.A.) 14 The Implicits - She's Alright (Vidalia, CA, U.S.A.) 15 Brotherly Lovers - I'm Gonna Cry (PA, U.S.A.) 16 The Niteriders - Satisfaction Guaranteed (Portland, OR, U.S.A.) 17 The Nomads - Situations (Houston, TX, U.S.A.) 18 Riders Of The Mark - Gotta Find Somebody (U.S.A.) 19 XL's - Let Me Explain (AZ, U.S.A.) 20 The Bitter Sweets - Cry Your Eyes Out (Scottsdale, AZ, U.S.A.) 21 The Nomad 4 - Be On Your Way (Canada) * 22 The Unknown - Night Walkin' (Detroit, MI, U.S.A.) 23 Sumpin' Else - You're Bad (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.) 24 The Go-Betweens - Knock Knock (Queens, NY, U.S.A.)

4 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/?7anf5pcp4tlnvv0

oro ha detto...

Hello,
I just became a member of your great blog. I also look towards new members so check out my blog:

www.orogod.blogspot.com

Best regards,
Oro

Moderator ha detto...

brilliant , thank you so much for these, This is definitely my kind of music, anymore mod,garage.freakbeat welcome, these tracks are awesome, never heard before by me

glamking ha detto...

Top!
Thank you very much.