giovedì 15 ottobre 2015

Mon Petite Chow (Garage45srule)

Cliff Nobles - My Love Is Getting Stronger
Moses Dillard & The Showmen - Pretty As A Picture
Clarence Reid - I'm Your Yes Man
Lorraine Chandler - I Can't Go On
Jimmy Holiday & Clydie King - Ready, Willing And Able
Delicates - Stop Shovin' Me Around
Deon Jackson - That's What You Do To Me
Mighty Marvelows - Talkin' Bout Ya, Baby
Four Voices - Your Love Is Getting Stronger
Thee Midniters - You're Gonna Make Me Cry
Eldridge Holmes - Lovely Woman
Ann Sexton - You've Been Gone Too Long
Donald Lee Richardson - You Got Me In The Palm Of Your Hand
Lillian Dupree - Hide & Seek
Al Williams - I Am Nothing
Baby Huey & The Baby Sitters - Just Being Careful
Shawn Robinson - My Dear Heart
Sunny & The Sunliners - Should I Take You Home
Chubby & The Turnpikes - I Know The Inside Story
Sam & Kitty - I've Got Something Good
Bob Marshall & The Chimes - Never Seen A Girl Like You
Butlers - She Tried To Kiss Me
Four Pros - Just Another Girl
Billy Butler & The Chanters - Nevertheless
Maurice & The Radiants - Baby You Got It
Ringleaders- Baby, What Has Happened To Our Love
Marvin Smith - Who Will Do Your Running Now
Admirations - You Left Me
Romeos - Mon Petite Chow

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/1mBj7gfo/file.html

Unknown ha detto...

I think there is a mix up, the comp in the zip is Mondo Hysterico Vol 1. Btw, many thanks for your blog, you've turned me on to countless incredible tracks over the years, a true garage education!

Garage66 ha detto...

Any chance for a repost?