venerdì 14 marzo 2008

Psychedelic Unknowns #9 - CD (Scrap, 1999)

1 The Regents - Russian Spy And I
2 The One Way Street - Tears In My Eyes
3 The Daily Flash - Jack Of Diamonds
4 The Raves - Don't Chop Down My Tree
5 The Galaxies - Along Comes The Man
6 Oscar & The Majestics - Come On Willie
7 The Purple Haze - Shades Of Blue
8 The Undesyded - Baby, I Need You
9 The Buffaloes - She Wants Me
10 The Soothsayers - Black Nor Blue
11 The What Four - Do You Believe
12 The Inferno - Your Heart Is Too Big For Your Head
13 The Hysterical Society - I Know
14 The Truth - Hey Gyp (Dig The Slowness)
15 The Brave New World - Cried
16 The Flying Circus - Green Eyes Green World
17 The Up Stairs - Operator Please
18 The Peanut Gallery - Out Of Breath
19 The Rumbles - It's My Turn To Cry
20 The Liverpool Set - Oh Gee Girl
21 Erik & The Smoke Ponies - I'll Give You More
22 The Trophies - Somethin' Else

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/99027185/va_-_psychedelic_unknowns_vol_9.rar.html