lunedì 13 dicembre 2010

Epitaph For A Legend - CD (Collectables, 1993)

CD 1
1 The Chayns - Night Time
2 The Patterns - In My Own Time
3 The Chapparals - I Tried So Hard
4 Thursday's Children - A Part Of You
5 The Electric Rubayyat - If I Were A Carpenter
6 Sonny Hall - Poor Planet Earth
7 Inner Scene - Communication Breakdown
8 Red Crayola - Hurricane Fighter Plane
9 Red Crayola - Pink Stainless Tail
10 Red Crayola - Nickle Niceness
11 Red Crayola - Vile Vile Grass
12 Red Crayola - Transparent Radiation
13 The Emperors - I Want My Woman
14 Lost & Found - 25 M.P.H.

CD 2
1 Big Walter - Breakfast In Bed
2 Dave Allen - C.C. Rider
3 Dave Allen - Saturday A.M. Blues
4 Lightnin' Hopkins - Conversation With Lightnin' Hopkins
5 Lightnin' Hopkins - Black Ghost
6 Roky Erickson - Excerpts Interview KSAN 4.1.78
9 The 13th Floor Elevators - Splash 1
10 The 13th Floor Elevators - Right Track Now
11 The 13th Floor Elevators - Wait For My Love
12 The 13th Floor Elevators - 60 sec. Radio Spot/Bull Of Woods
13 The 13th Floor Elevators - Fire Engine



5 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9PSYKG13

Exeter ha detto...

WoW!
Thanks a lot!

Perineum ha detto...

thanks again for the fabulous posts

rolo batres ha detto...

gracias y felicitaciones,pero como descargarlos
rolo batres

KL from NYC ha detto...

I'll leave a comment so I'll know if and when you get a chance to re-upload this one.