martedì 9 ottobre 2012

I'm Losing Tonight! vol.1 (compiled by Caveman78)

30 moody-garage gems from the midsixties
01 J.C. AND THE NEW TONES - LOVE- HUMAN EMOTION
02 MYSTIFYING MONARCHS - SOLDIER OF FORTUNE
03 DENNIS & THE TIMES - JUST IF SHE'S THERE
04  RUMBLES - FOURTEEN YEARS
05 GLASS MENAGERIE – NATASHA
06 CYCLONES - TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
07 YESTERDAY'S OBSESSION - COMPLICATED MIND
08 BARRY EBELING & THE INVADERS - SUNNY DAY RAIN
09 BAD OMENS - CHIMES OF FREEDOM
10 GEO WASH. &CHERRY STOMPERS - THE BACK SELF OF YOUR MIND
11 WEADS – TODAY
12 THE BUCANEERS - I'M A FOOL
13 CHOSEN FEW - STAIRCASES, PLACES AND TIME
14 WILDE THINGS - MY LIFE IS BLACK
15 WILDE THINGS - CAN'T SEE THE SUN
16 THE CHANCELLORS - DEAR JOHN
17 MICHAEL JOHN & THE PENDULUMS - YOU' RE WRONG GIRL
18 CHANCELLORS - DON'T TELL ME
19 SOOTHSAYERS - PLEASE DON'T BE MAD
20 WILD THINGS - I'LL TASTE YOUR LIPS
21 JACKS WILD - WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
22 MYSTIFYING MONARCHS -  I'M IN MISERY
23 EMPERORS - BLUE DAY
24  ESCAPADES - I TRY SO HARD
25 THE BOUNTY HUNTERS - THE SUN WENT AWAY
26 SPECKTRUM - I WAS A FOOL
27  MALTEES FOUR - ALL OF THE TIME
28 AL'S UNTOUCHABLES - COME ON BABY
29  ADVANTES - DONE IT AGAIN
30 NOMADS - I NEED YOUR ENERGY 



10 commenti:

Exeter ha detto...

WoW!

Looks like very fine work!
I wonder if I already have many of these tracks... But who cares?!
Thanks a lot!

caveman78 ha detto...

.... this is my private serie of my favourite gems of obscure 60's garage/moody folkpunk monster. Yes, more tracks comped in others comps .....But who cares, my selection is best ;))) I recommend this serie, VERY KILLER!

flower man ha detto...

dear caveman how are you. please can you reupload riot of and revenge of the amphetamine generation and winning sides 1 and 2.thanks

Howdy ha detto...

Killer Comp Killer Blog!! Many Thanks!

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/68822548/file.html

Anonimo ha detto...

PARADISE OF GARAGE COMPS vol 1 removed! pliz add new link

hotrodmike ha detto...

Thanks man. These are fantastic

jes ha detto...

great compiliation album. pure obscure 60's punk :). thanks caveman :).

phonospud ha detto...

Hi, could you re-up this one? Thanks!

phonospud ha detto...

Hi, could you re-up this one? Thanks!