sabato 28 luglio 2018

Eighties Colours #2 - LP (Electric Eye, 1987)


* The Magic Potion - Happy Times (Rome, Italy) 

Side 1
1 The Ugly Things - Let Me In (Bologna, Italy) 
2 The Silver Surfers - M.O.N.E.Y. Now! (Milan, Italy) 
3 Pale Dawn - Amanda (Rome, Italy) 
4 Psychomotor Pluck - Underground Down The Town (Italy) 
5 The Sleeves - Beating The Grass (Genoa, Italy) *
6 Allison Run - Milk Is Set In The Sky (Italy) *

Side 2
* Pikes In Panic - If She Weren't So Beautiful I'd (Siena, Italy) 
* The Scrimshankers - Always Murders Squat Under Velvets Office (Italy) 
* Impulsive Youth - Ant Town (Italy) 
* The Acid Flowers - The Druglio (Milan, Italy) 
* Keep Away From Children - Madness (Italy) 
* The Avengers - I Don't Feel Alright (Italy)

Side 3
1 Steeplejack - The Tin Soldiers (Pisa, Italy) 

Side 4
1 The Soul Hunters - I Can't Believe You Leave (Florence, Italy) 

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/?6c4r6s73l5ck4cb