venerdì 14 settembre 2018

Fuzz Illusions vol.1 (Lazy Recordings CD, 2007)


01- The Kinki Machine - Garage Marte
02- Del-Shappiros - She walks through you darkness
03- The Pin-Ups - Baby don't cry
04- Thee Tumbitas - I got a gun
05- Psycho A Go-Go - Taladradora a go-go
06- Las Sombras - Don't talk to me
07- The Fumestones - Quiero ser como Billy Childish
08- The Moonstones - Enough
09- Harla Horror - They flee from me
10- Los Villanos de Boraville - La noche del cazador
11- The Dragsters - Out of my hands
12- The Phantom Keys - In the summer time
13- The Mirror Crackers - Everything
14- The Holdens - Break my soul
15- Los Mirandas - Bad Words
16- Los Ruines - Ready for you
17- Smokin Lovin Machine - Baton Rouge
18- The Shake - You know
19- Los Simios - One more chance
20- Wau & Los Arrghs - Demolicion
21- Screaming Witch Doctors - I Want It Back
22- The Hollywood Sinners - Todo el mundo haciendo el down

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y1mxisbmtl955mf/va_-_fuzz_ilussions_vol.01.rar/file

ente12 ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.