giovedì 25 agosto 2022

60's Forgotten Things Vol. 14

Special Girls !
 A1 Gypsy Moss – Captive To The Night A2 The Teen Bugs – Yes, You Can Hold My Hand A3 The New Chains III – Like A Friend A4 Charlene Condray And The Bitter End – I’ve Got To See My Baby A5 The Limey’s With The London Sounds – Green And Blue A6 Kathy Gianncursio – I Want You Again A7 Kathy Gianncursio – This Is Our Time B1 Judy Franklin And The Hippies – Let Me Go Boy B2 Little Peppy And The Bare Existence – It Can Happen!! B3 The Trees – Don’t You Worry B4 Unknown Band – Catch You On The Run B5 The Real People – Sea Of Reality B6 Ruth And Sherry – You’re Gonna Be My Guy B7 Ill Wind – Morning Dew

MORE INFO HERE 60's Forgotten Things

4 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://krakenfiles.com/view/F75seFwJ5h/file.html

Rob Kopp ha detto...

and thanks for vol. 14

hotrodmike ha detto...

Many thanks for these.

dc_animal ha detto...

Thanks!