venerdì 16 ottobre 2009

Allentown Anglophile - CD (Distortions, 2005)

1. The Kings Ransom - Shame
2. The Kings Ransom - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
3. The Kings Ransom - Unknown To Me
4. The Kings Ransom - Without You
5. The Limits - He'll Make You Cry
6. The Limits - The Key
7. The Limits - I Lost What I Need
8. Jay & The Techniques - Soft Drink Commercial #1
9. Jay & The Techniques - Soft Drink Commercial #2
10. The Shillings - Laugh
11. The Shillings - Lyin' And Tryin'
12. The Shillings - Children & Flowers
13. The Shillings - The World Could Stop
14. The Shillings - Loving Spell
15. The Shillings - I'll Get To You
16. The Shillings - Seems Like Yesterday
17. Dooley Invention - Crimson Afternoon
18. Dooley Invention - No Time
19. Bleu Grass - What I Know
20. D.B.L.I.T.Y - Go West Young Man
21. D.B.L.I.T.Y - Cut My Hair Today

4 commenti:

Exeter ha detto...

Hi,
Looking forward to giving this a listen!

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFU8MI9N

Psy Guy ha detto...

Are these Allentown Pnnsylvania bands? Thanks!

caveman78 ha detto...

YES, the comp contain Pnnsylvanians groups .