venerdì 16 ottobre 2009

Wild Things #1 - LP (Flying Nun, 1990)

Wyld Kiwi Garage 1966-1969
Side 1
1 The La De Da's - Don't You Stand In My Way
2 The La De Da's - How Is The Air Up There
3 The Smoke - No More Now
4 Sandy Edmonds - Come See Me
5 Cresendos - Now She's Mine
6 The Action - I Can't Make A Friend
7 Tom Thumb - You're Gonna Miss Me
8 Tom Thumb - I Need You

Side 2
1 The Bluestars - Social End Product
2 The Challenge - The Crunch
3 The Principals - I Can't Stop
4 The Pleazers - Hurtin' All Over
5 Chants R&B - I Want Her
6 Chants R&B - I'm Your Witchdoctor
7 Chants R&B - Neighbour, Neighbour
8 Tomorrow's Love - 7 And 7 Is

3 commenti:

Exeter ha detto...

Cool LP!
I would love to hear it!

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R83T2FKB

Psy Guy ha detto...

Wicked! NZ rock?!