sabato 17 ottobre 2009

Diggin' For Gold #4 - LP (Smorgasbord, 1995)

A Collection of Demented 60's R&B/Punk & Mesmerizing 60's Pop
Side 1
1 The Beethovens - She Is My Love (Germany)

2 The Spectacles - I'll Be Satisfied (Hilversum, Holland)
3 The Richard Wright Group - Miss Hargraves (Sydney, Australia)
4 Le Bain Didonc - 4 Cheveux Dans Le Vent (France)
5 Roger Young - It's Been Nice (U.K.)
6 Bobby James & The Vibrants - I've Learned (Adelaide, Australia)
7 The Last Straws - A Woman Of Gradual Decline (Mel, Australia)
8 The Hoochie Coochies - I'm A Boy (South Africa)

Side 2
1 The Charms - I'm Coming Back (To Stay) (Athens, Greece)
2 Robbie Peters - She Does Everything For Me (Sydney, Australia)
3 The Shangaans - Yeh Girl (South Africa)
4 The Insect - Be Good And Go (Amsterdam, Holland)
5 The Clarks - All The Time (Haarlem, Holland)
6 The Kingbees - I'm A Kingbee (Dublin, Ireland)
7 James Mean - Seeing Her (Amsterdam, Holland)
8 Tony Colton's Big Boss Band - I've Laid Some Down In My Time (London, U.K.)

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5G3AVLQ8