sabato 17 ottobre 2009

Diggin' For Gold #9 - LP (Smorgasbord, 2005)

A collection of 16 American superior sixties garage winners
Side 1
1 The Pastels - Circuit Breaker
2 The Jaggers - Feel So Good
3 Rick Lane & The People - Love Me Baby
4 Wild-Ones - Please
5 The Second Hand Bittersweet - Please Don't Go
6 Crystal Revelation - Life
7 The Intruders - That's The Way
8 The Sires - Don't Look Now

Side 2
1 The Abstrack Sound - Your Gona Break My Heart
2 The Knights Of The Road - The Color Of Dream
3 Black & The Blues - I'm Sad
4 The Vicars - Love Has A Way
5 The Piggy Bank - Thoughts Of You
6 The Cutaways - Hold Me
7 The Empty Streets - You Can Make It
8 The Bacardis - Don't Sell Yourself

2 commenti:

Glenn ha detto...

Thanks for all the uploads, an appreciation I've expressed before. I'm curious though... I've had a link to my blog to yours for a long time. I believe you recently put up a link to mine not long ago and then took it down. Not that it makes a difference, but I'm just curious why. Anyway, thanks again for the uploads.

http://bornintyme.blogspot.com/

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0Z45D53