lunedì 25 ottobre 2010

Boulders #2 - LP (Max, 1980)

Side 1
1 Teddy & His Patches - Haight-Ashbury
2 Something Wild - She's Kinda Weird
3 Gentlemen - Come On (If You Can)
4 006 - Like What, Me Worry
5 The Otherside - Streetcar
6 The Premiers - Get On This Plane
7 Rain - E.S.P.
8 Rain - Outta My Life
9 The Rationals - I Need You

Side 2
1 The Old Exciting Scot Richard Case - Get The Picture
2 The Bougalieu - Let's Do Wrong
3 The Rebounds - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
4 Country Classic Esquires - Nashville Blues
5 The Chocolate Moose - Take A Ride
6 The Canadian Squires - Leave Me Alone
7 The Odds & Ends - Cause You Don't Love Me
8 Samy Phillip - When I Say I Love You I Mean It & I Don't Change..
9 The Magic Mushrooms - Never Let Go



2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZVO07NPI

frumious bandersnatch ha detto...

The first garage/psych comps I bought long ago were Pebbles Volume 2 and this, Boulders Volume 2. Lost them long ago, probably stolen during some party... So many good memories attached to this one. The Bougalieu & Teddy & his Patches tracks were outstanding.
Thanks for this and the rest !!!