domenica 31 ottobre 2010

Garage Zone #2 - LP (Moxie, 1985)

Side 1
1 Tribu-Terrys - Leavin' To Stay
2 The Xtreems - Substitute
3 Razor's Edge - Get Yourself Together
4 Robin & The Three Hoods - I Wanna Do It
5 Robin & The Three Hoods - That's Tuff
6 One Eyed Jacks - Love
7 Sleepless Knights - Driving Me Crazy
8 Revlons - Sugaree

Side 2
1 Shadow Casters - It'll Be Too Late
2 The Snobs - Buckle Shoe Stomp
3 The Snobs - Stand And Deliver
4 The Bassmen - I Need You
5 The Brakmen - Movin...
6 The Brakmen - Minutes & Minutes
7 The Birdwatchers - I'm Gonna Love You Anyway
8 Red Shepard & The Flock - She's A Grabber

2 commenti:

Exeter ha detto...

WoW!
I am looking forward to this one, too!
It is better to have it on the computer than just siting there on one of the many shelves I have!!

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=109KAEBT