giovedì 28 agosto 2014

Keystone State Rock Vol.1 LP (Now Sound, 2014)

18 Cool 60s Teenbeat Garage-Psych Nuggets from Pennsylvania 
Side A
01 The Snaps - You Don't Want Me
02 The One Way Street Band - Time Of Temptation
03 The Legends - Baby Got Your Head Screwed On
04 The Intrepids - Run From The Sun
05 The Universal Ignorant - I'm All Here
06 The Beaus Of Beethoven - It's Too Late
07 The Badd Lads - I Feel Alright
08 The Upper Hand - You Mean So Much To Me
09 Skip Drinkwater - Silly Sally

Side B
10 The Shillings - Goodbye My Lady
11 The Bats - Evelyn
12 The Lords Of T.O.N.K. - Minor Cheevy
13 The Advantes - Done It Again
14 The Nobles - Leaving Me Alone (First Day Gone)
15 The TR5 - Can't Wait Much Longer
16 The Wicks - No Title
17 The Novas - I'd Wait A Million Tears
18 Phillip And Lee - Boxtops

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/33050562/file.html

rinso ha detto...

Could you repost this volume and also volume 2? Thank you, I love your blog!

Mike Psyche ha detto...

Greeting from the home of the Cynics. Could you repost this volume and also volume 2? Thank you, I love your blog!

Mike Psyche