venerdì 26 giugno 2015

Quagmire #2 - CD (Finest Hour, 2003)

Sixties Punk in the USA!
 1 The Blue Embers - I Don't Want To See You (U.S.A.)
    2 Krystal Tones - Carol (Schiller Park, IL, U.S.A.) *
    3 Centuries - I Love You No More (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.) *
    4 Agent's - 00 - Little Miss A Go Go (WA, U.S.A.)
    5 The Cirkit - Yesterday We Laughed (Michigan City, IN, U.S.A.)
    6 Impacts - Where Are You Going (U.S.A.) *
    7 Jesters - Wrong Ticket (NC, U.S.A.) *
    8 The Chains - It's A Shame (El Paso, TX, U.S.A.) *
    9 The Heard - Laugh With The Wind (Rochester, NY, U.S.A.) *
  10 Things - My Love (El Paso, TX, U.S.A.)
  11 Beethoven Four - I'm Leaving Today (U.S.A.) *
  12 The Barons - Don't Come Back No More (MI, U.S.A.)
  13 The Fugitives - Said Goodbye (Birmingham, MI, U.S.A.)
  14 The Monterays - I'll Be Around (Syracuse, NY, U.S.A.) *
  15 Blues Inc. - Get Off My Back (Fort Wayne, IN, U.S.A.)
  16 The Ravons - Little Flirt (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.) *
  17 Nobody's Children - Girl, I Need You (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.)
  18 The Vistas - Don't Know (Burlington, VT, U.S.A.)
  19 The Society - For Me (Green Bay, WI, U.S.A.) *
  20 The Yardleys - The Light Won't Shine (U.S.A.)
  21 The Rogues - I'm Not That Way At All (Indianapolis, IN, U.S.A.)
  22 The Aggregation - You Lied To Me (NY, U.S.A.) *
  23 Six Pence - Got A Girl (Louisville, KY, U.S.A.)
  24 The Timetakers - At Least I'll Try (Springfield, MA, U.S.A.)
  25 The Bacardis - This Time (Champaign, IL, U.S.A.)
  26 The Decades - C'mon Pretty Baby (Akron, OH, U.S.A.)
  27 The Best - When You Dance (NJ, U.S.A.) *

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/njcMxvlr/file.html