venerdì 26 giugno 2015

Quagmire #4 - CD (Finest Hour, 2004)

Sixties Garage from the Primordial Depths!
1 The Blokes - Slander's Child (MI, U.S.A.)
    2 Stairways - Don't You Care (PA, U.S.A.) *
    3 Casuals, Incorporated - I Realized (KY, U.S.A.)
    4 The Groop Ltd - As Time Goes By (Rochester, NY, U.S.A.)
    5 The Goldtones - I'll Love Her (CA, U.S.A.) *
    6 Four Gathering - You're Mean To Me (IL, U.S.A.) *
    7 The Ricochettes - I Don't Want You (Milwaukee, WI, U.S.A.)
    8 Me & The Guys - Why Can't You Be True (Wooster, OH, U.S.A.)
    9 The Puddin' Heads - You Don't Have To Be Lonely (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.) *
  10 The Alliance - Somewhere They Can't Find Me (Ruston, LA, U.S.A.)
  11 Essents - Someday Baby (TN, U.S.A.) *
  12 Dickens - I've Got Something On My Mind (TN, U.S.A.) *
  13 The Illusions - Now That It's Over (Rhinelander, WI, U.S.A.) *
  14 The Mod VI - Show Me How (Your Lovin's Gonna Be) (Greenwood, SC, U.S.A.)
  15 Jerry & The Remnants - I've Wasted My Time (UT, U.S.A.) *
  16 The Centurys - Don't Bother (Lebanon, PA, U.S.A.) *
  17 Inner Light - Temptation (Page, ND, U.S.A.)
  18 The Remaining Few - Wait A While (Houston, TX, U.S.A.) *
  19 The King Bees - Keep Lovin' (NC, U.S.A.)
  20 Runaways - It Don't Mean A Thing (CA, U.S.A.) *
  21 Steve Carpenter - Am I Lost (Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.) *
  22 The Contents Are - I Don't Know (Davenport, IA, U.S.A.) *
  23 Larry Mack - Last Day Of The Dragon (Tyler, TX, U.S.A.)
  24 The King Bees - That Ain't Love (New York, NY, U.S.A.) *
  25 Cle-Shays - Spend All My Money (IA, U.S.A.) *
  26 The Wig - Drive It Home (Austin, TX, U.S.A.) *
  27 The Rogues - Don't Follow Me (Mercersburg, PA, U.S.A.)

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/nuItTj86/file.html

Ash ha detto...

Link not working. Could you fix it?