venerdì 25 giugno 2021

60's Forgotten Things Vol. 1 (Compiled by Achille B.)


The Punk!
A1 The Four Of Us – I Don’t Need No One A2 The Saharas – I’m Free A3 The Sparkles – Daddy Gonna’ Put The Hurt On You A4 The Huns – Long Way Around A5 The VI Pak – Love My Babe A6 The Vikings – I Need Your Lovin’ A7 The Bobbies – (She) Put Me Down Part #1 A8 The Bag – Face It B1 The Argyles – Turn On Your Love Light B2 Society’s Children – Slippin’ Away B3 The Hi-Boys – So Good B4 The Grodes – She’s Got What It Takes B5 The Checkmates - Cindy B6 The Shades Of Depression – I’m A Fool B7 The Dartells – Clap Your Hands B8 The Squires - Pieces MORE INFO HERE 60's Forgotten Things

 

8 commenti:

skipmooose ha detto...



I know it's on You Tube, But can you Please Supply a link for this one?...Thank you...skipmOOOse :) (To Separate the Tracks)

Klaus ha detto...

Please on link for Vol. 1 ?

caveman78 ha detto...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xrbah9ilyvr7ayw/60%2527s_Forgotten_Things_Vol._1_-_The_Punk%2521.rar/file

Davetuba ha detto...

Thank you for this series!

skipmooose ha detto...


Thank You for the Link...SkipmOOOse :)

Racati ha detto...

Grazie mille per questa serie!

hotrodmike ha detto...

Thank you so much for all 5 volumes of this series. Looking forward to sitting and listening to all.

Győriványi Géza ha detto...

I love these compilations, thank you very much. However, the link of Volume 1 does not work, no problem with the others. Could you check it? Also, from the Forgotten things Vol.4 is missing. I would love to have the whole series. Thanks again for your efferts.