martedì 5 maggio 2009

Hang It Out To Dry - LP (Satan, 1994)

Side 1
1 Angie & The New Raiders - It's A Lie
2 The Checkmates International - Thinkin' About You
3 The Riptides - I'm In Love
4 The Castaways - Ain't Gonna Cheat On Me
5 The Rovin' Flames - I Can't
6 Frank Ventura & The Crescents - Pain
7 Drusalee & The Dead - Lily
8 Bud & Kathy - Hang It Out To Dry

Side 2
1 Chris Allen & The Good-Timers - Sorry 'Bout That
2 The Castaways - You Were Telling Lies
3 The Mods - Ritual
4 Danny Burk & The Invaders - Ain't Goin' Nowhere
5 The Stitches - I'm Looking For My Baby
6 The Living Ends - I Don't Mind
7 The High Tensions - Poor Man
8 The Indifferents - Cindy

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3J6OWG0

Wayman52 ha detto...

Thanks Caveman78 for all your wonderful posts. Authentic sixties sound i.e. VANZE records. Good taste. I love your blog as much as gyro66 posts on the old Twilightzone blog.It's been a long time ago since I've been here (thought you gone too.)Got a lot of downloading to do!.

hotrodmike ha detto...

You've really put up some great shares. Thanks a lot!