giovedì 20 maggio 2021

Buried Alive #5


SIXTIES GARAGE PUNK
Billy & the Kids - It’s Not The Same
Swamp Rats - Here, There And Everywhere
Botumles Pit - My Girl
Vestells - Please Walk Away
Larry & the Blue Notes - All My Own
Mods - Go (Steinbach’s Mustang)
Nobles - (I Hope I Don’t Get) Hurt Again
Trey Tones - Dream Lover
Dagenites - Now That Summer’s Gone
Hatfields - Lost In This World
Brigands - I’m A Patient Man
Roy Junior - Looks Like The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine
Ravenz - Dawn Of A New Day
Niteriders - Just Call On Me
Jesters Of Newport - Where Have You Been
Triumphs - Little Susie In My History Class
Centrees - Why
Humans - Take A Taxi
Invasion - The Wind Keeps On Blowing
Ken & the Fourth Dimensions - Rovin’ Heart
Tombstones - You’ll Regret It
Long John & the Silvermen - Wind In The Sky
Cords - Waiting For You Here

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q6oqg8zxd4s631s/va+-+Buried+Alive+Part+5.rar/file

Racati ha detto...

Grazie per questa seria!