giovedì 20 maggio 2021

Buried Alive #3


SIXTIES GARAGE PUNK
Pseudos - Back Door Man Bites The Dust
Ascendors - My Friend
Jaguars - I Never Dream Of You
Red Beard & the Pirates - Don’t Be A Loser
Intruders Five - (I’m Pretending) I Don’t Know You
Barracudas - Honest I Do
Chentelles - Time
Pulsating Heartbeats - Anne
Outsiders - Just Let Me Be
Bugs - Pretty Girl
Tonto & the Renegades - I Knew This Thing Would Happen
Vectors - It’s Been A Day Or Two
Sloths - You Mean Everything To Me
Huns - You Know
Tigermen - Love Me Girl
Amberjacks - Blue Jaunte
Outsiders - Set You Free This Time
Outspoken Blues - Misty, You’re A Better Man Than I
Bryds - Why Did You Break My Heart
James T. & the Workers - Who Can I Turn To? 
Henchmen - Please Tell Me
Legends - I’m Just A Guy
Puddin’ Heads - You Don’t Have To Be Lonely
Mike’s Messengers - Cause Of All Mankind
Ralph Nielsen - Little Demon
Dry Gins - You’re Through


 

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/417vth685ofe80o/va+-+Buried+Alive+Part+3.rar/file