sabato 1 febbraio 2014

I'm Losing Tinight vol.24

30 moody,garage-folkpunk gems from the midsixties
01 BEETHOVEN 4 - DON'T CALL ON ME
02 NATION ROCKING SHADOW – TIME
03 FOUR ROGUES - SAD AND BLUE
04 BEETHOVEN FOUR - I'M LEAVING TODAY
05 SHANDELS - STOP YOUR CRYIN'
06 AZTECS - WORLD OF WOE
07 THE RICOCHETTES - I DON'T WANT YOU
08 SHADE - ALL IS GONE
09 CHEVELLES –TEARS
10 FIVE AMERICANS - I'M FEELING O.K
11 KRYSTAL TONES - DON'T CRY
12 THE DIPLOMATS - I'M SAD
13 KRYSTAL TONES – CAROL
14 ROGUES - I'M NOT THAT WAY AT ALL
15 JERRY & THE REMNANTS - I'VE WASTED MY TIME
16 THE BLUE THINGS - SILVER AND GOLD
17 JAMES T & THE WORKERS - I CAN'T STOP
18 GROUP - TELL ME WHY
19 KYNDS - FIND ME GONE
20 AGGREGATION - YOU LIED TO ME
21 HANGMEN OF FAIRFIELD COUNTY - I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND
22 MANIC DEPRESSIONS - WONDERING WHY
23 THE PUDDIN' HEADS - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LONELY
24 CENTURYS - TOGETHER TO STAY
25 THE ROCKATONES - FOR MY OWN
26 THE GRAPES - WHEN THE FOUR WINDS BLOW
27 HEARD - LAUGH WITH THE WIND
28 DICKENS - I'VE GOT SOMETHING ON MY MIND
29 JESTERS - WRONG TICKET
30 THE MYSTIC FIVE - IT DOESN'T MATTER

6 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/41778685/file.html

Psy Guy ha detto...

Thanks again, your royal garageness.
Cool photo

hotrodmike ha detto...

Thanks for another great volume in this series. I appreciate the effort to make and share them.

Timmy ha detto...

Another great package!

Psyclist ha detto...

Yup, another excellent comp. Keep it going! Thx

glamking ha detto...

Top!
Thank you very much.