mercoledì 12 febbraio 2014

Pebbles #8 - LP (BFB, 1979)

 Side 1
    1 The Lollipop Shoppe - You Must Be A Witch (Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
    2 The Starfires - I Never Loved Her (Long Beach, CA, U.S.A.)
    3 The Gants - I Wonder (Greenwood, MS, U.S.A.)
    4 The Sound Barrier - (My) Baby's Gone (Salem, OH, U.S.A.)
    5 The JuJus - Hey Little Girl (Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.)
    6 The Uncalled For - Do Like Me (RI, U.S.A.)
    7 The Bruthers - Bad Way To Go (Pearl River, NY, U.S.A.)
    8 The Clue - Bad Times (Midland, TX, U.S.A.)
    9 Faine Jade - It Ain't True (Far Rockaway, NY, U.S.A.)

Side 2
    1 Caravelles - Lovin' Just My Style (Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.)
    2 The Human Beinz - My Generation (Youngstown, OH, U.S.A.) *
    3 ? & The Mysterians - Make You Mine (Detroit, MI, U.S.A.) *
    4 The Others - I Can't Stand This Love, Goodbye (RI, U.S.A.)
    5 The Cindermen - Don't Do It Some More ('Cause It Hurts So Good) (Fresno, CA, U.S.A.)
    6 The Rovin' Flames - How Many Times (Tampa, FL, U.S.A.)
    7 The Rockin' Ramrods - She Lied (Boston, MA, U.S.A.) *
    8 The Movin' Morfomen - Run Girl Run (Espanola, NM, U.S.A.)
    9 The Lemon Drops - I Live In The Springtime (Chicago, IL, U.S.A.)

1 commento:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/64452449/file.html