mercoledì 12 febbraio 2014

Pebbles #11 - LP (AIP, 1983)

 Side 1
    1 The Leather Boy - I'm A Leather Boy (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
    2 The Leather Boy - Shadows (New York, NY, U.S.A.)
    3 The Illusions - I Know (Palatka, FL, U.S.A.)
    4 The Galaxies IV - Piccadilly Circus (Trenton, NJ, U.S.A.)
    5 The Looking Glass - Visions (Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.)
    6 Von Ruden - The Spider And The Fly (La Crosse, WI, U.S.A.)
    7 The Third Evolution - Gone, Gone, Gone (Bronx, NY, U.S.A.) *

Side 2
    1 The Aardvarks - I'm Higher Than I'm Down (Muskegon, MI, U.S.A.)
    2 The Fountain Of Youth - Hard Woman (U.S.A.)
    3 The Modds - Leave My House (Poplar Bluff, MO, U.S.A.)
    4 The Barking Spyders - I Want Your Love (Dallas, TX, U.S.A.)
    5 The Beaver Patrol - E.S.P. (Ft. Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.)
    6 The Third Evolution - Don't Play With Me (Bronx, NY, U.S.A.)
    7 Milan (The Leather Boy) - You Gotta Have Soul (New York, NY, U.S.A.)

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/76266026/file.html

glamking ha detto...

Top!
Thank you very much.