lunedì 10 marzo 2008

Midwest Vs. Canada #2 - LP (Unlimited Productions, 1984)

Side 1
1 We Who Are - Last Trip
2 The Moanin' Glories - She Took The Rain Out Of My Mind
3 Huns - Destination Lonely
4 Royal Flairs - Suicide
5 The Dynamic Dischords - Passageway To Your Heart
6 The Pagans - Baba Yaga
7 Dynasty - I've Gotta Shout
8 Prince & The Paupers - Exit

Side 2
1 The Northwest Company - Hard To Cry
2 The Northwest Company - Get Away From It All
3 Shays - This Hour Has Seven Days
4 The Good Feeling - Like I Love You
5 The Fringe - Token For My Mind
6 The Quiet Jungle - Everything
7 The Guess Who - It's My Pride
8 Satan & The D-Men - She'll Lie

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/98400269/va_-_the_Midwest_Vs._Canada_vol._2.rar.html

MUseless ha detto...

What a BIG BIG load of fantastic 60s compilations! I always thought I got at least 2 thirds of all existing 60s compilations, but it's unbelievable what you offer here. I have only around 10 % of 'em! Thanks very much for all these gems. I guess it's impossible to buy any of them apart from the CDs! Mitch