venerdì 8 febbraio 2008

Bury My Body - CD (Fossil, 2006)

Rare Sixties U.S. Garage Sounds - R.I.P.
1 The "In" - Just Give Me Time
2 The Colors Of Night - C-O-L-O-R-S
3 Castaways Five - Revenge
4 Sir Kenneth & The Yorkshire Coachmen - Set You Free
5 Cole & The Embers - Love Won't Hurt You
6 J.T. & The Three Wise Men - You're Gonna Lose Your Lovin' Man
7 The Centuries - I'd Cry For You
8 Dave & The Stone Hearts - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
9 The Barons - Now You're Mine
10 The Illusions - Just Be You
11 Fugitive Five - I Ain't Gonna Give Up (My Way Of Life)
12 The Sensational Sleepers - Do You Feel It
13 The Lee VI's - I Don't Know
14 The New Lime - Ain't Got No Soul
15 Disturbers - Coming To Your World
16 The Zero End - Blow Your Mind
17 The Paragons - Mister You're A Better Man Than I
18 The Troupe Of Love - Running Away From Love
19 Other Five - You Really Got Me
20 The Triumphs - The Walk
21 Sanz, Incorporated - I Just Want You
22 The Delcords - I Got Wise
23 Willie Hobbs & The Dirte Four - Gloria

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/21836488/va_-_bury_my_body__cd_.rar

Subcomandante Marcos ha detto...

Great comp, many thanks for sharing :)