venerdì 8 febbraio 2008

Yesterday's Dawn - LP (Fossil, 2007)

Sixteen Vintage Victors from the Garage Vaults
Side 1
1 The Blue Condition - Coming Home
2 Blues Unlimited - Hey Joe
3 The Avanties - Baby Come Back
4 The Fabulous Bachelors - Not Like She
5 The Countdowns - Can't You See
6 The Vectors - Paisley Haze
7 Crystal Sect - Days & Weeks
8 C.C. & The Chasers - Put The Clock Back On The Wall

Side 2
1 The Inexpensive Handmade Look - Ice Cream Man
2 The Allusions - Where Have All The Good Times Gone
3 Brown Paper Bag - Something Tells Me
4 The Paragons - Mister You're A Better Man Than I
5 The Jades - When Shadows Fall
6 Robb London & The Rogues - Who'll Be The One
7 The Buddhas - My Dream
8 Skip Ellis - Ice Cube Girl

2 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/38291984/va_-_Yesterday_s_Dawn.rar

MyTonyTiger ha detto...

My dad was a gutar player in The Vectors. They had a 45 out with Paisly Haze and Cry my 1000 tears. I'd love to get a comp with both on there.