sabato 23 febbraio 2008

Garage Punk Unknowns #2 - LP (Stone Age, 1985)

Side 1
1 The King-Beezz - I Gotta Move
2 The Brymers - Sacrifice
3 Hard Times - I Can't Wait Til Friday Comes
4 The Torquays - Harmonica Man (From London Town)
5 The Ceeds - You Won't Do That
6 The English Setters - It Shouldn't Happen To A Dog
7 Brothers & Sisters - And I Know
8 The Trademarks - If I Was Gone

Side 2
1 Kempy & The Guardians - Love For A Price
2 Night Riders - Don't Say
3 Chargers - Taxi
4 The Landels - The Witch
5 Five More - I'm No Good
6 Big Beats - I Need You
7 Danny & The Other Guys - Hard Times
8 The Savages - Roses Are Red My Love

4 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/94041440/va_-_garage_punk_unknowns_vol.2.rar.html

Unknown ha detto...

hi caveman .. your blog is great, thanks for all those amazing posts .. but, i cant read the link .. it is truncated .. may you post a new comment showing the entire link ?

thanks

Unknown ha detto...

ahh .. i got it .. it was a firefox issue .. i am able to retrive the link using internet explorer .. thanks

waxhound ha detto...

Garage Punk Unknowns links all seem to be dead, unfortunately.

Marc (Canada)