lunedì 18 febbraio 2008

Louisiana Punk Groups From The Sixties #1 - LP (Eva, 1986)

Side 1
1 Better Half-Dozen - I'm Gonna Leave You
2 Better Half-Dozen - I Could Have Loved Her
3 Threshold Of Sound - She's Mine
4 The Little Bits - Girl Give Me Love
5 The Echoes Of Carnaby Street - No Place Or Time
6 Jimmy & The Offbeats - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
7 Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion - Tryin' To Mess My Mind
8 Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion - She's The One

Side 2
1 The Tiaras - Sticks And Stones
2 The Tiaras - Southern Love
3 The Roamin' Togas - Bar The Door
4 The Young Men - Go Away Girl
5 The Souls Of The Slain - 7 And 7 Is
6 The Souls Of The Slain - Can't Go On
7 The Mersey Sounds - Down Home Girl
8 The Mersey Sounds - The Train


3 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

I love these EVA comps - they blew me away 20 years ago, and still keep my mind blown now... will you be uploading any Aussie 60s punk?? I seriously need the Go!! label LPs!! EVERONE duzz!!!

cheerz mayte

NB

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/93197349/va_-_Louisiana_Punk_Groups_From_The_Sixties__1.rar.html

RoadKingBee ha detto...

Incridible work !!! Thank you !
Do you know AIP records and "The Pebbles" collection ? (http://www.bompstore.com/servlet/Categories?category=*+AIP+*)
You should ne interested. Best regards.
Olivier
olivier@mail.be