domenica 24 febbraio 2008

Flashback #3 - LP (Flashback, 1981)

Side 1
1 The Blox - Hangin' Out
2 Murphy & The Mob - Born Loser
3 The Ninth Street Bridge - Wild Illusions
4 Brothers & Sisters - And I Know
5 The Chants - Hypnotized
6 Continental V - Wake Me Up Girl
7 The Barons - Don't Burn It
8 The Undertakers - Unchain My Heart

Side 2
1 The Visions - Humpty Dumpty
2 The Mods - My Baby's Gone
3 The Shades Of Night - Fluctuation
4 The Circus - Bad Seed (You're A Bad Seed)
5 Shiva's Headband - Kaleidoscoptic
6 Sweet Smoke - Morning Dew
7 The Mind's Eye - Help, I'm Lost!
8 The Stereo Shoestring - On The Road South

3 commenti:

caveman78 ha detto...

http://rapidshare.com/files/94485477/va_-_flashback_vol.3.rar.html

frumious bandersnatch ha detto...

fantastic blog !!! many many rare comps here & I really appreciate when you add artwork. I'll be a daily visitor from now on ! thanks a lot !!!

StevenK ha detto...

Good stuff as usual! Thanks!

Steven